Monday, November 17, 2014

Apologies and the start of baking season

Hello again Interwebs!

I must admit, I am a liiittle bit disapointed in myself. I was very eager to start blogging, but with so little going on in my boring life right now I always thought "eh, that's not very interesting", everytime I thought about sitting down and posting a blogpost. So I feel like I should apologize just a little bit.

BUT here I am again, and this time I promise I will do my very best to stick with it!
November marks the beginning of the countdown 'til Christmas, at least it does for me. I already have all the presents I want to purchase lined up (but I haven't bought them yet - I guess it's still a liiiiittle bit too early for that), I have my menu written up for Christmas and I am chomping at the bit to finally start baking.

So that's exactly what I did last weekend, and what doesn't say Christmas more than a Gingerbread House?? I cannot even tell you how excited I was to make one myself. I have been planning on doing one for the last three years and never got around to it. But seeing as I have nothing but time on my hands at the moment, I figured I would go for it.

Without further ado, enjoy these pictures and start feeling christmassy :)































I do hope that you'll continue to stick by me (if you're there in the first place - THANK YOU!), even if I am probably the worst continuous blogger in history.

xoxo

Laura


P.S. What do you like to do to get in that christmassy-mood? What is your favorite christmas tradition?

No comments: