Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cinnamon Rolls...yumm!!!

Sometimes I wonder, is there anything better than warm cinnamon rolls? The delicious smell, the topping still dripping down the sides, the swirls of haze still escaping the warm rolls.....heaven!

I don't know why, but I tend to make cinnamon rolls at night with the thought in mind "well, I can eat some for breakfast the next day, yay!", and then my family sees them and that thought is history, because for some reason, they eat nothing faster than still-warm cinnamon rolls.

I love making them, not only because - let's face it, they're some of the best things one can bake- but also because they're so easy! I think my original recipe is from the Betty Crocker cookbook and I've just changed a few things around. For example, I basically double the amount of filling because..well..that's the best part, isn't it? I also omit the nuts, plain sugar and cinnamon for me please! The topping is just some vanilla extract, powdered sugar and milk...yummy!!!














What's your favorite baking smell?

xoxo

Laura

No comments: