Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cinnamon Rolls...yumm!!!

Sometimes I wonder, is there anything better than warm cinnamon rolls? The delicious smell, the topping still dripping down the sides, the swirls of haze still escaping the warm rolls.....heaven!

I don't know why, but I tend to make cinnamon rolls at night with the thought in mind "well, I can eat some for breakfast the next day, yay!", and then my family sees them and that thought is history, because for some reason, they eat nothing faster than still-warm cinnamon rolls.

I love making them, not only because - let's face it, they're some of the best things one can bake- but also because they're so easy! I think my original recipe is from the Betty Crocker cookbook and I've just changed a few things around. For example, I basically double the amount of filling because..well..that's the best part, isn't it? I also omit the nuts, plain sugar and cinnamon for me please! The topping is just some vanilla extract, powdered sugar and milk...yummy!!!














What's your favorite baking smell?

xoxo

Laura
Post a Comment